Here is our sixth interview for the In Session series, a space where we get to know more about Wavezoo DJs. Today we are glad to talk with Stefanos Kefalas aka Steven Kefalas, a greek DJ specialized in weddings and outdoor parties who loves making new DJ Sets & Mashups.
1. How did you start DJing? Tell us about your origins
I used to see my brother DJing so I wanted to try it myself, because I always had a passion for music… Since then, around 2008, I practiced a lot and got where I am now.
2. Who would you say are your influences?
Swedish House Mafia, Tiesto, Martin Garrix and David Guetta.
3. What do you think about the future of DJing? Where we are headed?
If DJs keep using their talent and imagination to create new beautiful ideas, then future will be great.
4. What can people expect from your shows?
The key is the right communication with the people. It really helps me making the most of the party. My parties are incredibly uplifting and nobody stops dancing. I’ve been a DJ for many years so I have some experience, good music taste, a well practiced technique and excellent beatmatching skills.
DJ STEVEN KEFALAS
BOOK FOR FREE NOW
5. Do you have some favorite songs that are never missing at your parties?
- Swedish House Mafia – One.
- David Guetta – I’m Good.
- The Weeknd – Blinding Lights.
6. Help other DJs to level up, give the community a tip that will improve other DJs performance
I use to show myself playing, my decks and mixer, and my DJ software. I’m trying to create a party environment in my room, as I would be there live with the people.
7. Let the people know what is going on in your life
A new wedding mix will be uploaded soon on my socials. This was a special one for me because the crowd was on fire and didn’t stop dancing, not even for a second.
Qudos to Wavezoo for giving a chance at so many Djs out there. I hope it gets the recognition it deserves.
If you are a Wavezoo DJ and would like to appear in our interviews, please contact us!
Signup now in Wavezoo
Get the best content of Wavezoo in your inbox, we promise not to be too annoying.
Subscribe to our newsletter 🎧